Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Pictures!

A few pictures of my new home because...

I Moved!

I moved just to the other side of the house not somewhere completely new. I have moved from the 4-sleeper room that I started in to the flat. I am excited to be in the flat. Right now it is just Cassie and me in the flat. Nicole is in the 4-sleeper alone. It is only the three of us living at the baby house right now. Renita and Katy are living off site and those are the only other two girls here right now. Katy will be moving to the baby house in January when Renita goes home and there is one more girl that will move in to the baby house as well when she comes at the end of December. It will be nice to have a few more people around again. Three people are able to live in the flat. I will post some pictures of it soon so that you all can see it. It is very small. There is a living room, a kitchen, one 3-person bedroom and a bathroom. I will be in this room until I leave so it is nice to finally be able to put things away where they can stay for a little bit. 




Bedroom. My bed is the bottom bunk of the bunk beds. 

I have a 'real' closet again! The white doors in the corner are all mine right now.

The bathroom

The tiny kitchen!

The crazy stove/oven that I am still learning.

Storage/catch all shelves. 

The living room.


Hallway. Straight ahead is the kitchen, at the end of the hall to the left are the storage shelves and to the right is the bedroom and bathroom door. 

VIew from the outside of the flat.

Here is the outside tour of the baby house. One the bottom left is where the toddlers stay. The bottom right is the volunteer flat. The first top left window is the boys room for the big babies, the second window is the girls room for big babies and the third window is small babies. Lots of people live in a small area.

Hopefully that this gives you all a better picture of where I am living and working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment